We process personal data only in strict compliance with all Data Protection legislation.
How We May Use Your Data
By entering Your User Information via this Site You accept that we may retain Your User Information and that it may be held by Us or any third party company which processes it on Our behalf.
We shall also be entitled to use any of Your User Information for the following purposes:
1. to monitor and improve the Site and our services;
2. market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour which we may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form;
3. in order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on Us by law or court order; and
4. unless you have asked us not to, in order to send You periodic communications (this may be by post, telephone, SMS or e‐mail), about features, products and services, events and special offers.
Such communications from Us may carry advertising for third party companies or organizations.
For your convenience you can withdraw consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that we do not disclose Your User Information to third parties to enable them to send You direct marketing without Your permission to do so.
Cookies do not attach to Your system or damage Your files.
Note, however, that there may be some deterioration in the service you receive and "personalised" services may be affected if the Cookies option is disabled. If you wish to disable the setting of Cookies in your browser, please see the end of this page for instructions.
If you do not disable the setting of Cookies, you consent to Your information being collected and used as set out in this Privacy Statement. Security and Data Retention Security is very important to Us.
Additional security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain your User information Updates You may notify Us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected User Information by using the Contact Us section of the site.
1. From Your browser menu, select 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options'. This will bring up the 'Internet Options' dialogue box.
2. On the top of the dialogue box, select 'Privacy' tab. This will bring up the 'Privacy Settings' box.
3. On the Privacy tab, move the slider up for a higher level of privacy or down for a lower level of privacy.
4. Move the slider to the top to block cookies from all web sites.
Following these instructions will stop Your computer from accepting cookies in future. You may reconfigure Your computer to accept cookies again by selecting a lower level of privacy.
You can find information on disabling cookies in other browsers at http://www.aboutcookies.org/